Sunday, May 10, 2009

Having a baby


I've had plans to make these since I've learnt about sis's pregnancy. She would have to order her baby full moon gift away from me right? Haha... So happened LGM got me a lead, an inquiry for baby full moon cupcakes. I've done something for baby shower before but I wanted to introduce something special. So since I finally had time today, I made a few of these.





The mittens need to be perfected, they are not round enough so you might not be able to figure out what they are. The bibs, they need to be in brighter colour since icing is yellowish. And bigger bibs allow more details to be included.

My immediate boss is leaving, his last day is next Tuesday. Sigh... work will never be the same anymore without him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

D Cupcakes ARE so kiuttttt.....

Hope fren orders.. And I'm invited to haf one of it......

LGM

cheeky girl said...

nice... very nice...

ladynina said...

sooo cute. the on ewith shoe. i might just order this 1 day, regardless of what occassion. hahaa !

TTB said...

Ladynina, can order for birthday (if not baby full moon)... hehe... stay tuned :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin