Monday, June 15, 2009

Chocolate Cake making appearance at Gym


Thanks Nick for ordering this cake, I had a lot of fun making the toppers and this reminds me that I've not been to a pump class for ages...


Here is the step board, and 7.5kg of weights, for the erm... back track.


Don't forget to get a mat...

A set of dumbbells if you don't want to use plates for your shoulder workout.


Drink lots of water (my favorite item on the cake, this water bottle, heh) and don't forget your towel, very useful not just to wipe sweat but when the mats are erm... a bit yucky. :p


This actually does look like my typical "place" in pump class. Haha...


Happy father's day, I hope all the gym daddies had enjoyed the cake - chocolate is very healthy!

1 comment:

Nutri-Dtox Juice said...

Bel, you creative juices are just flowing out like crazieeeeeeeee!!!...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin