Thursday, April 1, 2010

MU & Snake


I know, I know what you are thinking - this cake is for a MU fan whose zodiac is snake! Or MU fan club for snakes :p Hehe...

Yes, this cake is for a MU fan... but the snake is another person. It's a cake to celebrate the birthdays of 2 of Joyce's friends, one of them a MU fan and the other whose nickname is "snake", hence she came up with this idea.


Due to lack of time, I didn't want to challenge myself with time to create the MU logo... I bought a sticker with the MU logo instead and have it stuck onto the mini sugarpaste scarf.

And here's the green snake with yellow spots. I was researching on snakes and found that they are erm... pretty scary, so I was aiming to make a cartoon snake which is cute and funnier looking.

Tadaaa... That's why the big eye and cheeky smile.



Thanks for the fun, Joyce! Enjoy the celebration. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute snake hehehe

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin