Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Doll Cupcakes

Right, I admit that I am running out of idea for the blog title :p

Melissa ordered during the busy week a few weeks ago, but so happen that one of my other orders was cancelled so I was able to take her order. Due to the busy week :p, I didn't have the luxury of time to set up the cupcakes for photo shooting, so the background is a bit messy. :)
Originally Melissa wanted a Barbie doll, but I told her my skill is not up to that level, I am not able to mimic the look and feature of a "person". Nevertheless, Melissa said it was okay, her intention was to have a doll. So here she is.

A handbag was requested

A pair of high heel shoes

A pink colour car

The pink and white theme colour was given as well


Hmm... shall I end with my standard closing?
Happy 5th birthday Amberlyn! ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin