Sunday, October 10, 2010

JCJW's Wedding

It was Jeannie and Jit Wee's wedding party on 25 September.

(I know, so behind time with my blog posting!)

It's such a pity because I didn't have time to do a "studio shot" of the cake at home before delivering the cake. I then thought I would take loads at the party venue, Passion Road, but I didn't have a good camera to snap pictures from a distance, so I don't have a clear picture of the front view of the cake to show.

The Macbook - there were 2 laptops telling the story of the distance love. Therefore, Skype was their best friend :)

The cake tower consist of 2 layers of medium cupcakes and a 2 tier cake of 8 and 6 inches at the top


Hydrangea in lilac



Took these with my iPhone at home...


On the other hand, I DO have great pictures of the favours. Made about 220 ish mini cupcakes in wire baskets as the gift. The note were supplied by the bride



Congratulations again to Shiun Yan and Jit Wee, may you live happily ever after, just like the fairy tales :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin