Sunday, April 17, 2011

A walk in the garden

After I made this, I felt very in the mood of having an afternoon walk in the garden, looking at flowers growing beside the fence... Only that I do not have such garden, haha...
Sis ordered this for her colleague's birthday, and she told me the special thing about her colleague is his red Crocs. So here it is and I have placed the Crocs in the garden. It was also quite a rare occasion when I finished decorating my cake early and managed to catch some sunlight for the photo session.


This was taken in my "garden" :)


A 6 inches small butter cake, filled with raspberry jam, covered in butter icing and decorated with fondant "fence"


Happy birthday...! Erm... I can't remember the name sis told me! ;p

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin